Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thomas, C. L., & Dimitrov, D. M. (2007). Effects of a teen pregnancy prevention program on teens attitudes toward sexuality: A latent trait modeling approach. Developmental Psychology, 43(1), 173-185.

Lyons, H., Giordano, P. C., Manning, W. D., & Longmore, M. A. (2011). Identity, Peer Relationships, and Adolescent Girls' Sexual Behavior: An Exploration of the Contemporary Double Standard. Journal Of Sex Research48(5), 437-449.


Abstinence-Only and Comprehensive Sex Education and the Initiation of Sexual Activity and Teen Pregnancy

http://www.planetwire.org/files.fcgi/7689_Ab_Only_Ed_Kohler_.pdf



1 comment:

  1. So I have no idea how to post something to this blog so I am leaving a comment with our update. lol. The project with the boxes is half way done at this point. I have been having my girls group work on their boxes which will be covered with magazine pictures that the girls feel they identify with or that they feel is how others see them. If anyone has any questions about this process let me know.

    ReplyDelete